Saturday, November 10, 2007

Words



Siting formation,
swimming vagile
under the ocean depths.
Limestone may be?
only plural!

Stunning colour,
attracts me closer.
Loosing breath,
surfacing gasps!
Crepuscular sky,
willow weeps.
Screeching owls
wake from dreams.
******
This is my first response to the prompt from Poefusion on Friday Fives. Wow, I learnt some new words today and enjoyed playing with them, now you can tell me if it makes any sense to you. I found the use of 'plural' the toughest. Comments/criticisms always welcome. Thank you.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Oh lovely.......this is very atmospheric, Ul.

poefusion said...

Good morning! I am delighted you came over and tried out the Friday 5. You have done a very good job here. I really enjoyed the first two lines 'Siting formation,
swimming vagile'
As Jo said, this is very atmospheric and the picture simply compliments. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you again. Thanks for the visit.

Have a nice day.

Tumblewords: said...

screeching owls wake from dreams - beautiful. Nice post!

Anonymous said...

I thought you pulled off "plural". It all worked and pulled me in, Ul.

little wing writer said...

hello...i thought it was just great...so much is seen in this little dream...