Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Belief



be a warrior, have plenty of faith
not one or the other, but both apace -
for victory belongs to one so brave
willing to fight yet having faith!
when life throws hurdles one by one
pick up your strenth, forward face:
do your best, stretch your limits
then leave the rest to your faith!
faith has power as you would know,
but not for one who will not show-
courage and spirit combining faith
to win over life's impossible maze!
so be a warrior with plenty of faith
not one or the other but both apace.


****

My mantra, my belief, one that keeps me going is to be a warrior with lots of faith.
For Michelle's prompt on mantra.

4 comments:

Steve said...

so well written

poefusion said...

Faith is always something good to have and you place it within your poem's walls very nicely. Without it I think we couldn't survive. Have a nice day.

paisley said...

i have always been a warrior ,, a survivor,, and have found,, that faith acts not on my behalf... i have to do it....

Roop Rai said...

gosh, you are so right. :)) i am printing it and putting it on fridge once i get house in houston!!!