Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Years Fly



tied arms and limbs,
untangling simply vain
year is gone, but where
another begun, oh when
my struggle for freedom
unheard, unacknowledged
the daily grind called life
refuse to listen, or budge
and so l trudge along slow
tired, these arms and limbs


****
Happy New Year, to all those who usually visit me here. Work has kept me busy, no time for creativity- hoping 2009 will give me a break. Hope all are well, I will try to join in the fun when time permits...the one thing I lack immensely.

8 comments:

Mampi said...

Goodness Gracious, where WERE you?
Hope all is well.
Wish you a great year, sans pain, sans tiredness.

Tumblewords: said...

Missed you - hope all is well and that 2009 brings you much joy and peace. This poem resonates with me - there is surely a sense of exhaustion that's overtaken many of us - unfettered would be nice. Good work!

Anonymous said...

glad i stopped by... it's been awhile yes, hope all is well w/u and i too miss you as well... we all look forward to the untangling of 2009...

Bone said...

I think you need a vacation :)

Good to see you still around. May you have a blessed 2009, filled with good health, laughter, and yes, more time for yourself.

Anya Padyam said...

Happy New Year to you too!
...been a while, same here...

the primary reason being just plain lack of time, maybe my poor time management skills :( ...

glad to see you back here and wish you a creative new year!

Noah the Great said...

This year was a particularly harsh one.

qualcosa di bello said...

oh, i feel your words!!!

very happy to see you back...a very blessed 2009 to you & yours

TC said...

HEY! Good to see you back! I've missed having you around :)