Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sidewalk Strings



music from the sidewalk-
pulled at my heartstrings
I hesitated twice, longing to stop
and then I did, rest is history

'Late for work, yet again!'


****

In response to the prompt from 3WW


****


I haven't had a chance to say hello and make posts over the past few days, it seems like the rest of the week will be slow as well. But I will be visiting you soon...in the meantime, stay safe. Happy Blogging. I hope to free myself up soon and then get back in the game, miss you all much. Hope you are well, thanks for all the wonderful comments

8 comments:

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I would have stopped, too.

At least you went to work with a new memory.

gautami tripathy said...

Stopping was in the agenda!

walking the sidewalk

tumblewords said...

Oh, how neat this is! Stop to 'smell' the music. Great!

AnnieElf said...

OMIGOSH. this had me laughing so much. I could have written it. Story of my life. Always reading and writing. Always late to work. Wonderful tribute to my state of mind.

anthonynorth said...

A true poet there, I think.

qualcosa di bello said...

i cannot resist street musicians & their fervor...you'll always be glad you stopped & all the richer for it. & your words say that so perfectly!

TC said...

Sometimes you just have to stop :)

(Late?!?! Phooey! Some of us were much later than you!)

Bone said...

Ah, after reading several heavy and darker entries, this brought a welcome smile to my face and a chuckle to my otherwise empty home :)