Monday, January 14, 2008

Blogaholic Anonymous!



LivinWithMe.com's Blogaholics Anonymous Award!

Redness from 'I am over it' has caught me red-handed. I am a blogholic indeed, though these days due to immense workload, I am behind, far far behind with my addiction....but I intend to catch up soon :) Here are the details of the award, which seems to be more of a club than an award!
This originated with Melanie over at Livin'with Me!
I am passing this on to all regular visitors to this space...I have enjoyed meeting all of you and made some excellent friends here, join the club, my friends, join the club :)

6 comments:

Beau Brackish said...

Hi, I am Herb and I need help. Welcome to BA. Do they serve snacks at the meetings?

aMus said...

you are a confirmed ba (blog addict)...heh...heh...

so happy posting and i for sure love reading what you say...you sure do have a gift with words...

aMus said...

and do read this...

http://ontheprompt.blogspot.com/2008/01/date.html

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Acceptance of the truth ,is sweet too..they normally say truth is bitter !!
TC
CU

Melanie said...

I've added you to the Blogaholics Anonymous Blogroll. Welcome to the club! Livin' With Me

Keith's Ramblings said...

Blogging is one addiction worth having.

Stand tall - be proud - say it loud-

'I'm a blogger and I'm not ashamed to admit it!'