A request on facebook had me writing this little note. Been ages, hope you have all been well. I have been away for far too long. I hope to return on a regular basis soon, bare with me folks. These are 25 random things about me.
1. I am a clean freak.
2. Faith, family and friends, in that order, are my greatest strength. They are my weakness too.
3. I am impatient and forgetful, a deadly combination that gets me into trouble all the time.
4. I love romance; I have a romantic outlook of life.
5. Yoga is my passion. Practicing and teaching fulfills my dream.
6. I am dead scared of the creepy crawly, the flying ‘insect’ variety too.
7. Writing helps me heal.
8. I don’t like pets. May be a fish is as far as I would go.
9. I hate imposters.
10. I am not a feminist.
11. I could lose myself for hours in imagination.
12. I love making up stories, I love story telling.
13. I love road trips, though I hate long commutes on a daily basis.
14. I am a people’s person, though there are times I could hibernate for months.
15. Contradictory is my second name; I contradict myself all the time.
16. I have no interest in sports, the only sport I care to watch occasionally is tennis.
17. I have no interest in politics. I like to play the bystander, the listener in most political debates.
18. I went to seven different schools before I hit twelfth grade.
19. I am not used to settling down in one place for long periods of time.
20. Every now and then I get bitten by the travel bug and the itch must be scratched.
21. I hate being out of control.
22. Not sure why I wait until the eleventh hour to get things done. But I do!
23. Running and biking follows the trail of yoga, I love them both.
24. M&M’s are my life. Yeah I love the chocolate gems too, though am talking about the precious two in my life here.
25. I am clumsy. Things slip out of grasp and break often. No expensive breakables for me.